Kyoorius Communications Private Limited (Kyoorius), its subsidiaries, its affiliates and its group companies (hereinafter referred to as “Kyoorius”) reserve the right to add, remove or modify this information at any time without any prior notification.
COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- The Website is not designed to collect and/or receive any personally identifiable information by itself. Kyoorius is not able to identify you personally unless you access Website and/or provide any personally identifiable information.
- Active collection of information: Kyoorius collects personal information that you enter into data fields on this Websites. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, email address, and/ or other information in order to receive information about various subjects. To protect your privacy, you should not provide Kyoorius with any information that is not specifically requested.
- Passive Collection of information: Kyoorius’ Websites may collect information about your visits to the website without you actively submitting such information. This information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons. The Website may capture some of this information, such as the URL of the website you just visited, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, GPS location data, mobile phone service provider, details of operating system, the browser version your computer, etc. Passive information collection technologies can make your use of the Website easier by allowing Kyoorius to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyse trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Website. Such information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identity you without additional identifiable information.
INTENDED USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
- Kyoorius will use the personal information you provide through the Website to respond to your questions, have efficient communication and to provide you with efficient customer service. After you have entered personal information into a form or data field on the Website, Kyoorius may use certain identifying technologies to allow that website to "remember" your personal preferences, such as sections of the Website that you visit frequently and, if you choose, your user ID.
- Kyoorius shall collect, store and use your information in compliance with all applicable laws. You may always limit the amount and type of personal information that Kyoorius receives about you by choosing not to enter any personal information into forms or data fields on the Website. Some of our online services can only be provided to you if you provide us with appropriate personal information. Other parts of the Website may ask whether you wish to opt out or opt into our contact lists for offers, promotions and additional services that may be of interest to you. If opted to do so, we may use this information for marketing and promotional purpose. For example, in accordance with applicable law and with your consent, we will use your email address to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, and to contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
- Kyoorius does not support “spamming". Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited emails, usually of a commercial
nature, in large numbers and repeatedly to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who
have declined to receive such communications. In contrast, Kyoorius may send periodic emails to its visitors on area
of interest expressed by them, however giving you the choice of opting out of such service.
NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- Personal information on the Website may be accessed by Kyoorius, by certain companies with which Kyoorius may conduct joint programs, and by individuals and entities with whom Kyoorius contracts to carry out business activities for Kyoorius.
- Kyoorius does not sell or rent your personal Information with anyone else.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Kyoorius will maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect personally identifiable information.
- As a policy, Kyoorius secures each web page that collects personal information; however, the confidentiality of personal information transmitted over the Internet will not be guaranteed. We urge you to exercise caution when transmitting personal information over the Internet.
- Kyoorius is not obliged to store your Information for a period which is beyond the intended purpose for which such
Information was collected or submitted.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
believe, may be of interest to you. Kyoorius is not responsible for the content on such website, your access to such
website links, security of personal information that you provide or any information collected by that website. The risk
of accessing such websites is solely yours. When you click on the hyperlink to another external website, you are
neither Kyoorius nor any of its directors, agencies, officers or employees warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness
of any information published by this external site, nor do they endorse any content, viewpoints, products, or services
linked and cannot be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of the
information provided therein.
USE OF OUR WEBSITES BY CHILDREN
- Kyoorius does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children (we define "children" as minors
younger than 18(eighteen) on the Website). We do not knowingly allow children to communicate with us, or use any of
our online services. If you are a parent and/or legal guardian and become aware that your child has provided us with
information, please contact us and we will work with you to address this issue.
RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
If you have questions about the use, amendment, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us, or if
you would like to opt out of future communications from a Kyoorius business or a particular Kyoorius program, please
contact us by clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the Web site you are visiting or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In all communications to Kyoorius, please include the email address used for registration (if applicable), the Website
address and a detailed explanation of your request. If you would like to delete or amend your personal information and
are contacting us by email, please put "Deletion Request" or "Amendment Request", as applicable, in the subject line of
the email. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner.
- The Applicant hereby represents and warrants that :
- It is not under any exclusive contracts with any other third party/ agency or not under any kind of disqualification under
any law to enter into an agreement with Kyoorius and/or to \participate in the event.
- It's Application(s) should not be obscene, vulgar, defaming, denigrating women or children, hurting religious
sentiments, depicting violence or against the public policy of India and/or in violation of any of the applicable laws.
- Kyoorius reserves the right to disqualify any Applicant from the registration process if it has supplied untruthful,
inaccurate or misleading details and/or information, of any nature, or is in breach of the terms hereof.
- There are no criminal/civil actions pending (actual or threatened) against the Applicant currently, of whatsoever nature,
and/or served against the Applicant and that the Applicant has no other disability which would prevent it’s participation
in the event.
- It shall in no manner infringe any rights including the copyright of a third person/party. In the event of any violation to
the aforementioned, it shall be disqualified from the registration process immediately, without any prior notice of the
same to the Applicant. The Applicant shall solely be liable for any and all action (criminal/civil) arising therefrom and
shall also be liable to indemnify Kyoorius, its affiliates/group companies/employees, the Company, its agents,
representatives, etc., for any loss, claim, dispute, disruption, demands, actions, liability, damage caused to Kyoorius.
The Applicant hereby specifically agrees not to file, initiate, support, etc. any applications, criminal and/or civil
proceedings in any courts or forum anywhere in the world against Kyoorius its directors, trustees, employees, officers,
affiliates or subsidiaries to claim any damages or relief of any nature in any manner in connection with the registration.
- Kyoorius shall not be liable for any loss of earnings, loss of opportunity, employment and/or otherwise caused to the
Applicant, even if such loss arises as a result of the Applicant registering in the event.
- It shall not accept or undertake to accept / give or undertake to give, either directly or indirectly, any gifts, commission
or other favor, of any kind whatsoever, to facilitate your selection or participation in the event. It is hereby reiterated
that Kyoorius does not charge any money/participation fee registration/ participation in the event hence, it is requested
not to entertain any calls or agents in this regard.
- It's directors, employees, associates, representatives, etc. shall also be bound by the terms and conditions as stated
CHANGE IN POLICY
legal and regulatory changes and good business practices. If Kyoorius changes its privacy practices, a new Privacy